Do You Want To Earn College Credit While In High School?
The Dual Enrollment program allows motivated CPS high school junior and senior students the opportunity to earn college credits, while attending high school. The credits you earn are transferable to many four-year colleges or universities.
Earning College Credit Is FREE!
Through a partnership with Chicago Public Schools (CPS) and City Colleges of Chicago, the cost of tuition, materials, and laboratory fees can be covered for participating students taking any of the following courses: Art, Biology, Business, Chemistry, Computer Science, Criminal Justice, English, Foreign Languages, Humanities, Mathematics, Psychology, Social Sciences, and Speech. Download the brochure.
How Do You Qualify?
- Be a junior or senior in high school
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5 and a 90% high school attendance rate
* school recommendation required if you don’t meet both requirements
- Take ACT and COMPASS Placement Exam
* check CCC course catalogue for qualifying scores
- Submit a signed parental permission form
How To Enroll?
- Speak with your counselor or college and career coach
- Download and review the schedule
- Download and complete a dual enrollment admissions checklist to begin the process
|CCC Campus||DE Representative||Contact Number|
|Daley College||Collette Rogersfirstname.lastname@example.org||773-838-7838|
|Harold Washington College||Kim Bowensemail@example.com||312-553-5666|
|Kennedy-King College||Rolando Chaconfirstname.lastname@example.org||773-602-5147|
|Malcolm X College||Greg Shumpertemail@example.com||312-850-7279|
|Olive-Harvey College||Dr. Ria Pinkston-McKeefirstname.lastname@example.org||773-291-6251|
|Truman College||Nicole Gouldemail@example.com||773-907-4392|
|Wright College||Mila Simeonovskafirstname.lastname@example.org||773-481-8038|
|Dual Enrollment Brochure||4.13 MB|
|Dual Enrollment Admissions Checklist||213.98 KB|
|Dual Enrollment Schedule for Spring 2013||3.66 MB|